Bright Star Lighting PART026 Matt Black 80mm Ceiling Cup
Electric Wholesalers offers nationwide delivery throughout South Africa subject to the following conditions.
Refunds will only be allowed by pre-authorisation and at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse refunds and/or charge a handling charge up to 25%. Courier charges will not be refunded. If a refund is approved, then the cost to return goods to us will be for the account of the customer.
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via thee www.electricwholesalers.co.za website (“the Webstore”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us accordingly prior to purchase.
- Express Delivery (2 to 4 working days) is subject to stock availability, limited to main centres and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday. In the case of a mixed basket, our standard delivery policy of 3-5 working days will apply.
- Free shipping for orders over the threshold applies to main centres only.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Standard Deliveries will be made within 3-5 business days upon acceptance of your order. Note, for certain outlying areas we have to use regional third party couriers and while every effort is made to expedite delivery, service to these areas may take an additional 2 days.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while the company endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for both Express delivery and Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company. Tracking details will be provided once an order is processed.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the "Notes" field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorized person's name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the "notes" field of the order.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
- All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any breakages, damages or items missing.Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
- The company reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.